Friday, January 20, 2017

Naturally Better You (Webshop Review)



Hi Lovelies,



Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕







Today I would like to draw your attention to the new discovery of mine, the website based in the UK - Naturally Better You. You guys know I love Love Lula, Naturisimo and Content Beauty, and this is a new addition to the mix, as they carry different brands and who doesn't love discovering new green beauty goodies? I know I do! Plus right now they have a fabulous deal on vitamins, minerals and such, three for two - I love those kind of deals. I will be stocking up on echinacea for sure. I also found out they carry oil of oregano, which is one of my Top Three Natural faves, and it is my secret weapon against flu, secret weapon that I keep telling everyone about! It is different brand than I am currently using, but it is certified organic and it is 30ml instead of 13.5ml I am getting at my local health shop, so I am well willing to give it a go. (See me talking about oil of oregano here and here and I touch on it in my dermatitis post too). And it is currently on 3 for 2 offer, so grab it while you can! The website is easy to navigate, you can browse the contents in a few different ways, by concern, by category, by brands, there is also expert tips tab which is helpful and then there's "new arrivals" section, which is always my favourite section in web shops. And even if you care searching for let's say skincare, you can apply additional filters such as "100% Organic" or "free from" - so you can quickly find what you are looking for. If you are vegan or looking for halal products, there are lots of options for you to choose from. You can also get bundles, which is probably best tip for men looking for presents for their loved ones - you don't have spend loads of time searching for individual products, just click, choose, buy, done! Brownie points guaranteed :) And if you are a woman looking for a present for a man, fear not, they have men's section too with some fabulous goodies to choose from. The shop carries over fifty brands, so you (and I) are guaranteed to find something exciting. You can check all the brands here (not affiliated, just sharing) and I personally I am interested in trying out stuff from Alba Botanica, Badger, Green People, Organic Trevarno and a few other new to me brands. They also carry some other well known brands like Pacifica, Mooncup, Faith in Nature, Dr Bronners, Earth Friendly Baby and so on. If you are not sure if the product is right for you, you can email an expert and they will get back to you as soon as possible. I have to say that shipping is extremely fast and efficient too. They collaborated with me for a blog review and sent me the winter wellness package which you can see above, and I have to say I enjoyed using all the items and they really came in handy. Thanks, Naturally Better You!




I must also mention that the shipping is free in the UK for over 60£ purchases.

You also collect points for your purchases which you can redeem later on. And furthermore, they claim to give you extra with your order, and this smile-in-the-making item is different every month.

I have to say the prices are extremely affordable, and I was pleasantly surprised by that. Also, if you will like their Facebook page, they will give you 10% off your next order!




It is becoming tradition of mine to finish off the post with a wishlist of mine, and it is nearly two miles long in this case! Well, you know I am exaggerating here a bit, but I seriously want to try so much! So let's narrow it down to a few items, shall we?


  • SkinYoga Sandalwood Saffron Face Mask (this brand is new to me) 
  • Nature's Answer Oil of Oregano (organic) 
  • Organic Trevarno Skincare Bundle (I always wanted to try this brand) 
  • Natura Siberica Oblepikha Hair Care Kit (this brand is not the cleanest if I am honest, but it keeps getting award after award in the Green Beauty field, so naturally my curiosity is pigued) 
  • Some make up from Beauty Without Cruelty (not tried this brand yet) 
  • Selected products from Pacifica, like their mascara, blood orange wash, lip tint in Coconut Nectar 
  • Green People products, hair care and make up mainly 
  • Entire Health and Wellness section. Just kidding. Or not


So that is all for now my lovelies! Have you shopped at NaturalyBetterYou? (again, not affiliated, just sharing. I got you, boo!)







Lots of Love,

Renata.
.
.
.
P.s. The products were sent to me, but I am not paid to talk about this. Not affiliated, not on their pay roll in any kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment