Thursday, August 23, 2018

Five Current Love Lula Favourites




Hi Lovelies,




Welcome back! And welcome, if you are new here πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



green life in dublin

Hope You are all well?
Today I wanted to talk about my current five favourites from Love Lula, which is also my favourite - ever since I started shopping there in 2014, no less! Why favourites you ask? Well, I can spill a little secret here, I am about to judge in a few more green beauty awards, so my mind is going into overdrive categorizing everything - and it made me think of my own stash and current favourites from it - I am even thinking about my Yearly Favourites post, even though the end of the year is months and months away! U turn Renata, go back to Love Lula please!   You can rest assured everything you will pick is natural and cruelty free, with focus on organic ingredients where possible. All that, and the delivery is free worldwide for all orders above £15. Do I need to say anything more? I think not! One stop shop for all your needs with plenty of choice for everyone, whether you are someone on the budget or luxury beauty lover with infinite funds. Do you see why it is one of my Top Three Favourite Online Shops?
Granted, I am in their blogger family now, but I want to stress that I was a (happy) customer before - and they treated me no differently. So I wanted you to know it xo




πŸ’• Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Organic Facial Moisturiser - SPF30 (approx €29.67 or £26.50 for 120ml)

Although I never reviewed this product on it's own, this is my staple and favourite product for the last three years. It is also one of the products I recommend on Love Lula Bloggers Recommend page here. A first facial SPF not to break me out, do not clog pores or make you sweat AND no dreaded whitecast either! I use the one in a pump bottle, even though it is not designed for my skin type (which is dry and sensitive) for a couple of reasons. First of all, I have tried a few samples worth of Kimberly Sayer Anti-Oxidant Daily Moisturising Cream SPF30, which is aimed at dry and sensitive skin, and I didn't see much difference between the two if I am honest. Second reason is a practical one - you get double the amount of the product and the bottle with a pump with Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Organic Facial Moisturiser - SPF30 - and I chose it for sanitary reasons mainly. I don't know how about you, but I don't want germs and bacteria in my face products, especially having in mind that three of us are using the same product, including my now 6yr old princess - and we all know kids are notorious when it comes to germy fingers! (Do you want to know what products she uses? See here). The product lasts for absolutely ages, so you will get your money's worth for sure. As I mentioned, three of us are using it all summer long and we are only halfway through. Just please have in mind that I use it as a city SPF product, I would not rely on this alone if I were on a beach holidays. I am not much in the sun anyway, so I wouldn't be able to tell if the product holds up in the 40 degree heat, you know? I'd say do proceed with it, but apply common sense and caution, you know? If any questions, do not hesitate to contact the brand. 

Ingredients:
water/aqua/eau, zinc oxide & titanium dioxide (mineral sunblockers), tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, Citrus limonum (Lemon) oil*, wax, glycerin, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid, behenyl alcohol, citric acid.





πŸ’• Saint Come Spray in Orange Palmarosa (approx €13.42 or £11.99 for 100ml)

Did you see these reports that indoor air in our homes is five times more polluted than outdoor air? Well, this is going to help that! Obviously opening a window helps too, but I don't do that much in winter, so having this product(s) really brings me joy and the peace of mind. I have four of them sent directly to me by the brand, and I love all of them! Love Lula also carry them but due to these damn postal regulations they can't send it to me, so I will have to figure out a way to get them once I run out - because I already know I will want them again and again! Did you know that natural essential oils are proven to kill airborne bacteria at only 0.02% concentration? Well, I can only guess how much these Aroma sprays will help us in Sickness Season, oh, pardon me, in upcoming Autumn and Winter, but I can already tell you I love them - these are so much more than fragrance sprays! If you do happen to own any synthetic "fragrance" sprays, plug ins, fragrance oils, candles and the like, do yourself a favour and bin them all immediately! - there are much better alternatives available and these are one of them.
All of the products are: 100% vegan & natural Contains only 100% pure premium grade essential oils botanical & chemotype defined. Without propellant gas or suspicious synthetic chemical phthalates type, benzene, or formaldehydes.
Contain NO parabens, silicones, or sulphates. Contains 70% vegetal- underated natural alcohol. Packaging is 100% recyclable bottle. Saint Come is widely known in France, in pharmacies, for its ArΓΆmspray ® products line. Airborne Aromatherapy diffusion allows easy use of essential oils to subtlety deodorize the home, car or office ambient air, naturally, while benefiting the inherent and psycho-censorial benefits of essential oils to the fullest.

Ingredients: (depends on the blend):
Ethanol (71% v/v), essential oils: sweet orange, palmarosa, shiu wood, geranium Contains: di-limonene, (racemic), linalool, geraniol, citronellol, geranyl acetate





πŸ’• Kathleen Natural Sensual Rose Body and Massage Oil (£34 or €38.06 approx for 100 ml)

New brand to Love Lula, and the one I knew I wanted to try asap - created in the beautiful town of Royal Leamington Spa in 2014, Kathleen Natural is dedicated to produce luxurious and high-performance skin care made with only the best natural and organic ingredients. The entire range is formulated using a blend of precious plants, marine extracts and essential oils, sourced from all corners of the world – from Europe to Africa, America to Asia – without the inclusion of any harmful artificial chemicals, e.g. SLSs, parabens. Kathleen Natural has never tested any of the ingredients or products on animals and never will - great or what?

I am a happy duck testing this beautiful rose body oil - all I have to say is I really enjoy it and I know I will want more when I will run out! This elevated simple bathing or showering into spa like procedure, and the smell is so lovely that you won't be able to stop smelling yourself! If you are a rose lover, this product is for you - and it smells like a real rose, not one of those in your face sickly sweet ones, and no powdery granny rose either - this is rose scent as it should be!
The texture of the oil is light and it sinks in in no time, which I really love.

Ingredients:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)***, Rose Damascena Flower Oil**, Citrus Sinensis Peel (Orange Sweet ) Oil**, Myristica Fragrans Kernel (Nutmeg) oil**, Linalool**, Limonene**, Citral**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**. *certified organic by Soil Association **from essential oils ***natural plant origin



πŸ’• Alteya Organics Organic Chamomile Water (£7.20 or €8.06 for 100ml)

Alteya Organics come from the Rose Valley in Bulgaria - oh, how I wish I could visit one day! They are fast growing and a multiple international award-winning family-owned USDA and NaTrue certified organic beauty and skin care company with their own rose and lavender fields, distillery and a state-of-the art skin care manufacturing facility. They are famous for their rose products, and can you believe they still pick their roses by hand? I also happen to own their Rose Water, which came in Love Lula May '18 Beauty Box, tinted lip SPF15 balm and have Rose Otto Regenerating Concentrate waiting to be opened. Back to the chamomile water, I have to say I really love it - as my day to day skincare has all the powerful ingredients it needs (I use Bella Aura if you are curious, review here), so I am happy to let my toners/ face mists to be one ingredient wonders - I don't want to sensitize or overwhelm my skin with too many actives. Whether your skin is sensitive or not, I recommend this product! I use it many different ways, to activate powder masks, on my scalp if it shows sights of irritation and so on - love a true multitaster! I wish it also came in 250ml bottle like the rose waters do.

Ingredients: (or should I say ingredient?)
Pure USDA Certified Organic Chamomile (Martricaria Chamomilla) flower distillate.






πŸ’• Kiss The Moon LOVE Night Cream for Hands  (28£ or €31.34 for 90ml)

I have never owned such a luxurious hand cream before - thank You Kiss The Moon & Love Lula! It comes in very hefty and luxe glass jar, has a rich consistency, yet sinks in very quickly which I like - I don't know how about you, but I hate greasy hand creams - some of them don't sink in for hours at the end, and I am not about that life - we want products that are natural, but they also have to work, you know? Happy to report that this delivers on both counts and I am very happily anti-aging my hands every night - it is designed for that. Smells lovely but not overpowering, really natural.

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sorbitan Olivate, Rosa Moschata (Rose hip) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Tocopherol**, Xanthan Gum, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, Isoeugenol*, Limonene*, Linalool* *naturally occurring in essential oils ** natural vegetarian source

I have to say I am really super stoked will all the products mentioned here - and I hope you didn't mind this essay of a post, it is like five reviews in one! Truth to be told that I am forever short on time now - after five years of living in the slow lane, aka being stay at home mommy, I am back in the hustle with so many projects on the go (more on it later), that it tends to overwhelm me - I have to learn not to walk but to fly fast! Hence me loving these spa like products - you have to stop and take care of yourself, you know?

If You would like to see more Love Lula related posts, beauty boxes, reviews of products aplenty - please check out my Facebook Album here. I used to link all of them underneath the post, but at the moment I have more than 40 posts, so it is way easier to link to one album instead. Also, see my Natural Beauty interview with the CEO Sonia White here - I still can't believe she said yes!

 //insert emoji punching the air here//

That is all for today. Prepare for the onslaught of posts and reviews in the near future - the blogger in me is bursting at the seams, the only issue is finding the time to do it. 




Please make my day and share this or any of my blog posts on social media - it helps to get the green beauty word out and for that I Thank You!



Follow me on 

my new blog GreenLifeInDublin.com



(want to make my day? hit that "follow" button while you are there, thanking you!)


and shop away if you want to :) Now is a good time to save!




What Love Lula products are you guys loving? Tell me below or on any social media platform of mine, I want to know!


Lots of Love,
Renata.

*this post features items bought with my own money as well as products sent to me - thank you Love Lula!
green life in dublin





No comments:

Post a Comment