Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Love Lula Beauty Box August 2018



Hi Lovelies,



Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕




green life in dublin
Love Lula Beauty Box August 2018


Today I wanted to share the contents of Love Lula Beauty Box for this month, and I hope this will inspire You to either switch to more natural products or subscribe to this box for yourself maybe? I love getting this box and am looking forward to it each month - I am not one of those people who have patience to wait for it to discover contents - I am one of those people who prowl the internet looking for clues and maybe spoiler pictures as soon as I hear "your box has been shipped"! Umm, yeah, I need to know goddammit :)


So without further ado, let's see what's in this month's box, shall we? As always, the value far exceeds what you pay for - this month's value is 55£, so your money will go further three times if not more - sweet or what? I am getting this box for about a year now and I have to say they are doing a really good job at curating it, you get a well rounded selection of products - face creams, body creams, shampoos, conditioners, face serums, make up - you name it, we got it in this box. More often than not it has three or more full sized products and the value is always so much higher than you pay for, ranging from 50£ to around 70£. So yeah, I love it and recommend it wholeheartedly - if you are into natural beauty and/or making a switch now, this box is for you. If you love surprises, this box is for you. If you want your money to go so much further, this box is for you! Do I need to go on?



Madara Peel Brightening AHA Peel Mask


I have to say I am a bit scared of AHA peel off masks, as my skin is oftentimes way to sensitive for them, but I think I will be brave and try this! Madara is the brand that is featured heavily in Love Lula Beauty Boxes, so if you love Madara brand, this box is for you :)

Ingredients:
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Glycerin***, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Floral Water*, Galactoarabinan, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Mica (CI 77019)****, Pyrus Cydonia (Quince) Fruit Extract*, Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower) Fruit Extract*, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)****, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCL, Xantan Gum, Limonene**. * ingredients from organic farming ** natural essential oils *** made using organic ingredients ****pure mineral pigments



Bowe Lash Oil

Interesting product indeed, and I am hoping I will stick it through to see results :) Looking at the ingredients I think this should work, it's only I am not confident I won't forget to do it - as a true Sag I can't finish anyth... (gettit?)

Joking aside, I am looking forward to trying this, and I have to say my only bugbear with is is the dropper packaging - I wish it came in the mascara tube with a wand, it would be so much easier to use. I have tried similar products in the past, and appying eye lash oil with fingers is a bit of a pain, so I quit sooner than I see results - that's why I said I am hoping I will stick to it this time. Oh, and a little piece of advise from me - don't apply this just before the bed time, do it much earlier - you don't want to get oils in your eyes, trust me!

Ingredients:
Rosa Canina Seed Oil* (Rosehip), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil* (Castor), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* (Jojoba), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) *certified organic ingredients



Pure & Light Organic Skincare Revitalising Facial Exfoliation

Pure & Light Organic Skincare are calling my name, and I am hoping to try more from the brand sometime. At first I mistook this for an exfoliator or scrub kind of thingy, but no, this is a dual action cleansing cream with 23 active ingredients (this explains the long list of ingredients) and all I can say is - bring on the evening so I could try it :)

Ingredients:
Aqua (Spring water), Sesamum indicum (Sesame seed)*, Butyrospernum parkii (Shea butter)*, Cetearyl olivate/sorbitan olivate, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel)*, Olea europea (olive)*, Cetyl alcohol, Prunus amygdalus (Sweet almond)*, Cera alba (Honey)*, Alpha tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Persea gratissima (Avocado)*, distillates of Cistus ladaniferus (Rock rose)*, Citrus aurentium fleur (Neroli)*, Rosa damascene (Rose otto)*, Essential oils of Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree)* and Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)*, Avena sativa (Arctic oat) extract*, Althea officinalis (Chickweed) extract*, Rubus fructicosus (Blackberry seed)*, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry seed)*, Argania spinosa (Argan)*, distillates of Pelargonium asperum (Geranium)*and Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmorosa)*, Cananga odorata extra (Ylang-ylang)*, Aniba roseodora (Rosewood)*, Ribues nigrum (Blackcurrant) extract*, Sodium hyaluronate acid*, Helychrisum italicum (Immortelle)*, Lavandula stoechas (Wild lavender)*, Commpiphora molmol (Myrrh)*, Rosa damascena (Rose otto)*, Acidum siliccium, Calcium fluoratum *certified organic ingredient



Galinee Creme Visage Hydrating Face Cream

Galinee is the brand I will be reviewing very soon, as I am testing their Body Milk and Face Mask & Scrub behind the scenes, so these cute little minis from this beauty box will be included as well. Prebiotics & probiotics in skincare intrigue me to no end, so I can't wait to get stuck in!

Ingredients:
WATER GLYCERIN CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL ISOPROPYL PALMITATE SUCROSE STEARATE DICAPRYLYL ETHER ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE GLYCERYL STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE INULIN LACTIC ACID POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE LACTOBACILLUS MALTODEXTRIN MYRTUS COMMUNIS LEAF EXTRACT ARGININE CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (AVOBENZONE) ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE (OCTISALATE) CARBOMER TOCOPHERYL ACETATE UNDECYLENOYL GLYCINE TOCOPHEROL ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE XANTHAN GUM SODIUM HYDROXIDE SODIUM BENZOATE.



Galinee Creme Mains Hand Cream

This was what came onto my skin as soon as I opened the box, and first impressions are great - it sinks into the skin fast and seems moisturising. It has a sort of herbal scent that lingers, so I want to point that out in the case you are sensitive to scents? As with all these products, I will come back to you on them in some way, either in blog reviews, IG mentions or tweets, so please make sure to follow me everywhere - let's be friends all over social media :)

Ingredients:
WATER CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE CETEARYL ALCOHOL ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE GLYCERIN LACTIC ACID AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER CETYL ALCOHOL CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE INULIN PERFUME (FRAGRANCE) POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE BELLIS PERENNIS (DAISY) FLOWER EXTRACT LACTOBACILLUS ARGININE MALTODEXTRIN MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (AVOBENZONE) ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE (OCTISALATE) XANTHAN GUM PHENETHYL ALCOHOL ALCOHOL SODIUM HYDROXIDE SODIUM PHOSPHATE BENZYL ALCOHOL DEHYDROACETIC ACID LIMONENE.



Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Organic Facial Moisturiser - SPF30 (sachet sample)

I will be upfront, I can recommend this product to all of you - this is what I use for my facial SPF for the last three years, and so far so good! This is intended for combination & oily skin and yet I, dry skin girl, use it with no problems too - I just make sure I apply it over my regular skincare, and I am good to go. Please bear in mind I haven't used in the scorching heat in the midday or at the beach where I'd be out in the sun all day long - to me, this is a fabulous city SPF product! It comes in a humongous 120ml pump tube, which takes ages to finish, so it is very cost effective and I don't intend to look for more/better face SPF product - this is the first to not break me out or have that dreaded whitecast! Love.

Ingredients:

water/aqua/eau, zinc oxide & titanium dioxide (mineral sunblockers), tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, Citrus limonum (Lemon) oil*, wax, glycerin, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid, behenyl alcohol, citric acid.



Love Lula ship worldwide, and at the price is 13.95£ is is one of the best value boxes around! I mean you constantly get two or more full size products each month, and the sample sizes are always deluxe samples, allowing you to get a good feel of the product. And let's not forget, you get 20% off of the brands featured each month too! 13.95£ is a monthly recurring price for UK and for us international gals there are two options of three months (52.50£) or a year (210£) including post and packaging. Green beauty boxes are a great way to discover new items you might have missed otherwise, and I love that anything coming from LoveLula is cruelty free and guaranteed not to have any toxic ingredients - they have very strict criteria for any product (and brands) they accept, and that is taking the guesswork off your shoulders.Great or what? You don't have to do endless hours of research all by yourself and get more time to do what you actually enjoy, be it spending time with your family, running in the park or shopping, whatever it might be.

Also, one tip if you don't want to commit to subscribing - keep an eye out for previous month's boxes, as Love Lula started selling the remaining ones at a very good price.






                               You can subscribe to Love Lula box here.


                                 Or shop LoveLula website here.




Are You subscribed to Love Lula Beauty Box too? What is your favourite product from Love Lula? Please share with me, I would love to know!

(you can see mine here by the way 😊)


P.s. Please make my day and subscribe & share this or any of my blog posts on social media - it helps to get the green beauty word out - and for that I Thank You!


Follow me on

my new blog Greenlifeindublin.com


         Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube.

If You would like to see more Love Lula related posts, beauty boxes, reviews of products and even a Natural Beauty interview with CEO Sonia White, please check out my Facebook Album here. I used to link all of them underneath the post, but at the moment I have more than 40 posts, so it is way easier to link to one album instead. 

That is all for today. Prepare for the onslaught of posts and reviews in the near future - the blogger in me is bursting at the seams, the only issue is finding the time to do it. Am I the only one finding it a bit difficult juggling all these life/ work/ kids/ life balance balls with kids at home in summer?



Lots of Love,
Renata.






Enjoy my content? I would appreciate any  tip into my PayPal Tip Jar - any donation will get You my eternal gratitude and more awesome green beauty reviews Your way. I weed out all the greenwashing products so You won't have to.


1 comment:

  1. I have subscribed and am looking forward to receiving my first box which will be September ...
    I have used the Kimberly Sayer line & think it is terrific ... also Kimberly is my name & I am pleased to see that she too spells it correctly! slainte (mug of tea due to the time here) Kimberly

    ReplyDelete