Monday, May 7, 2018

Natural & Organic Empties April 2018



Hi Lovelies,


Welcome back! And welcome, if You are new here 💕💕💕

green life in dublin
Natural & Organic Beauty & Wellness Empties April 2018


I think we all know what these posts are all about - what I used, loved, hated, will buy, won't buy again, blah blah blah..
Please excuse moi, I don't mean to come across all rude and standoffish, it's just I am going through some health issues and a new job at the moment behind the scenes, so have no energy for anything else lately. Add that to the crappy weather and a month long head cold, and that's me in a nutshell lately. Plus these empties posts feel like a pain-in-the-you-know-what lately, so I will keep it short. And honest. No changes there then :)

In no particular order here's what I finished in April:


green life in dublin
Natural & Organic Empties



Benecos Apricot Body Peeling
Budget option of body scrub, but I didn't enjoy it much, too little of scrubbing action. Probably won't get it again.


Westlab Epsom & Magnesium Salts
A must have of the last few years. I knew about them for years but never got why I need to use them, well, until I tried it for myself. If you are a tired, go and lie in magnesium salt bath for 20-40 minutes and you will rise a totally different person. You can thank me later :)


Theraneem Naturals Neem Mouthwash
Really natural ingredients, tastes a bit sweet, which I am not used to, but I'd get it again. Have had a few products by this company and I liked them. Will repurchase.


Dudu Osun Classic Black Soap
Another staple in our house, bar of soap with paper packaging. I have a review on it if You want to have a look at my two cents on it? Repurchase? Yes! And yes again :)


Sukin Purifying Shampoo & Nourishing Conditioner
Both came in Love Lula March Box (post here) and I really loved both of them. Will get full sizes eventually. Good price point too.


Organii Organic Cotton Patches
I have a review of the whole line here, and let me just tell you upfront these cotton patches will forever remain in my kit, they hold up so much better than any patches from the chemists, and I feel good about using less plastic. A score. Organic score :)


Organic honey & theyme cough syrup from NYR
One of the very few things that truly work for coughs, and it is always the thing I stock up on when I make my own NYR order. Love the fact it is organic too.


Manuka Honey 12+
This is also something I always want to have on hand. So I do.  


Propolis Throat Spray
Another thing that tames the cough beast!
 

Better You Turmeric Oral Spray
This I bought for my 5yr old who was going through allergies and sickness season in a bid to help her boost her immune system..


Living Libations Wintergreen & Clean Toothpaste
I am due a review for it, so keep your eyes peeled for it - and to sum it up, here's what I have to say: expensive, but worth it!

 
green life in dublin
Natural & Organic Empties


Meadows Rejuvenating Face Cream
I have reviewed it, so hit that search box if You are interested? Good basic cream that rates a 2 on EWG (not to be found there, I made my own report). so it might be an option of You are looking for a new face cream or want to try something from an Irish brand. Not repurchasing due to having too many face creams in my stash. Plus loving Bella Aura more.


I Love Skin Face Oil Scent Free
Packed full of nourishing oils, and essential oil free, but sad to say I didn't like it very much because it still reacted with my dermatitis patch (not a downfall of a products, 95% of the face oils do that) and it was oily and not the best smelling either. Sorry! Not bashing a product, it's just my sensitive skin found home in Bella Aura products and I kind of don't want to use anything else.



Alverde Brow Gel in Blonde
Great budget option, repurchased already. Worked great with matching Alverde brow powder and it matched my ash toned brows well.


Honua Skincare Aloha Youth Serum
Another good natural product I am not repurchasing due to loving Bella Aura (I seriously sound like a broken record here, but please put yourself into my shoes - I was having such a hard time finding products to suit my uber sensitive skin, and then dermatitis happened.. On my face, no less - which reacted to a lot of skincare products I was using, and it still rebels if I start testing new products. So when my skin found home with Bella Aura, I don't want to use anything else.). Nothing bad to say about this product, and I still have and love this brand's Beauty Water as well.
 

Nude By Nature Highlight Stick In Bronze
I also have a review on this brand, which happens to be stocked in Debenhams - yay or what? This bronzey highlight didn't suit my face as a highlight, so I used it as a glowy bronzer, and it worked quite well that way. Now it is over a year old and it changed smell, meaning it is time to chuck it. Not too sure if I am going for this colour, but I want to get it in another colour for sure. As well as to explore the brand more.


Inika Long Lash Mascara (not pictured)
Absolutely loving this mascara, this is all I used for the last seven or nine months (not the same one, three of them) - and I am also due a Inika review - can somebody come over and kick my butt so I would finally get round to it? I have around eight items to review, and it is collosal work, so I don't even want to start it, it will take days to do! Any blogger would know how much of hard work comes into it. Coming back to this mascara, I would totally recommend it and will repurchase it at some point, it is just that after using just one mascara for so long, I want to try something new - and I have my eyes firmly on Fitglow Good Lash Mascara and I hear only good things about new(ish) Burts Bees one, so I am kind of adding it to my list too. I am not loyal to my mascaras, ok? :)

P.s. Please make my day and subscribe & share this or any of my blog posts on social media - it helps to get the green beauty word out - and for that I Thank You!
Follow me on
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube.


Follow my new blog Greenlifeindublin.com

Lots of Love,
Renata.


gren life in dublin
 Enjoy my content? I would appreciate any  tip into my PayPal Tip Jar - any donation will get You my eternal gratitude and more awesome green beauty reviews Your way. I weed out all the greenwashing products so You won't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment