Friday, June 8, 2018

Natural and Organic Empties - May 2018



Hello Lovelies,


Welcome back! And welcome, if you are new here 💕💕💕


green life in dublin
Natural and Organic Empties - Green Life In Dublin
*Please note that Google uses cookies and collects data while You are browsing my blog. As my blog is on Google platform, I am obliged to let You know.*
(I never do that nor I would pass any info about my readers to anyone ever)
I hope you are all well? With summer and a new job I am busier than ever, so please forgive me while I play catching up game on blogging and social media! I have a huge back log of posts, so please bear with me. Thankfully this post won't be two miles long, I finished very little stuff in May due to testing new stuff for The Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards, as I was one of the lucky ducks selected as a judges (see here). 
Let's jump in - and I will let you know if I will repurchase the item or not, and the reasons why. Honesty is always my policy!


DrHauschka Rose Day Cream - I love this cream! One of my staples from Love Lula and it is something I will always want to have when the weather temperatures drop - I find it too greasy for summer. See the review here.


Dudu Osun Black African Soap - another staple from Love Lula, I love it, and so does my whole family. See the review here if you want to. About to order it in bulk along with Hurraw lip balms, Organii organic cotton patches and something else, not too sure what yet. Thinking of getting full sizes of Sukin shampoo and conditioner.


Zatik Hair Food Organic Oil Blend - once I'd bought it TKMaxx & can't find it there ever since (see my post on what you can find there here, I worked hard on that post - 80+ photos to boot) - and this has lasted me well. Smells gorgeous, does not leave hair greasy at all, softens, conditions, the whole lot! I have used it as a body and even face oil in a pinch, and it worked well. 


Fruu Coconut Lip Balm - this was promising, but didn't end up as my fave. Tt lasts once on your lips, but it was super hard to use in winter (had to warm it up really well before applying on my lips) and in Spring it became super grainy and changed smell for the worse. I think I will stick to my trusted faves Bees Flying Wild and Hurraw ones, especially Moon Balm.


Inika Long Lash Mascara - one of the best green beauty mascaras, and I will definitely come back to it at some point! For now I seemed to acquire Fitglow Beauty Good Lash, 100% Pure Maracuja Oil mascara (both also so so good) and new-to-me Pacifica mascara, which is new to me, but will have to wait it's turn.


Bella Aura line - My love for Bella Aura knows no bounds - see my review here. Not only it suited my uber sensitive skin to a T, but it also helped heal my dermatitis and game me continuously good skin! What more can You ask for? I almost didn't want to like it when I first received it, but I quickly made a U turn, it only took me three days to fall head over heels in love with the line, and I never want to be without it. To me, that's the line worth investment for, as I know I will have a good skin for days. And that's it is priceless, my dears.
Ps. Ps. While I still think the products are fantastic, I also have to say I am ghosted and probably dropped as an ambassador. I still love the products & I will try to repurchase them with my own money when I am in better financial position. At the moment the story is that my DMs and emails go unanswered for months. The only time I got a reply, it was very vague “we do not know what we will do with Ambassador program” type, yet I see it is still going strong – just without me. It stings and I have to think if I still want to continue to support the brand who would play ghosting games and not be straight with me once asked head on. I have no time for shadiness, when I was nothing but loving and supporting towards them. That’s not the energy I want to bring into this year and my life going forward.



That's it for now. Let's see if I will be able to squeeze one more blog post for today?

I hope You enjoyed this post and found it helpful? Then please make my day and share this or any of my blog posts on social media - it helps to get the green beauty word out and for that I Thank You!


Follow me on 

my new blog Greenlifeindublin.com


Lots of Love,
Renata.
green life in dublin
 This blog post features a mix of products bought with my own money and PR.


Enjoy my content? I would appreciate any  tip into my PayPal Tip Jar - any donation will get You my eternal gratitude and more awesome green beauty reviews Your way. I weed out all the greenwashing products so You won't have to.
green life in dublin

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try Bella aura but can't accord it right now, too bad. One day though...

    ReplyDelete