Thursday, December 8, 2016

Amazing deal from 100%Pure!

Hi Lovelies,


Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕



100%Pure are at it again! They are having an amazing Gift With Purchase AND 20% off their whole stock, so in my mind, this is the offer not to be missed!

If you are new to 100%Pure, here are some facts for you:
  • 100% natural. All products start from pure ingredients sourced from farms that do not use pesticides or chemicals
  • High performance cosmetic and skincare without the toxins
  • Cruelty-free with monthly charitable donations to animal causes
  • Large selection of vegan products but note not all 100% Pure products are vegan
You can read some reviews I have on the products here, here and here, but I'll be honest with you, not all of their products ended up working for me. It would be unrealistic, would it? But at the same time some of their products quickly became my Holy Grail products that will be featured in my 2016 Favourites, mark my word! And as honesty is what you get with me, I will also tell you that you have to use the products within 6 to 12 months, and that fact is not widely know.


Link here, and go on, treat yourself!
(I already did)

That is all for now, look out for my "DIY Christmas" post next 🎄🎄🎄🎅


Lot's of love,
Renata.

No comments:

Post a Comment