Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Unplug

Hi Lovelies,




Just to let you know I won't be on social media for the next few weeks, as I am going on holidays, and I will take this time to unplug myself from everything. I need to recharge my battery as not to feel that social media is running my life, as I am in the beginning stages of it. I have no idea how people manage to run jobs, Youtube, blogs, Instagram, Twitter, FB, Snapchat and all the other social media outlets and look for pokemon at the same time! I can class myself as addicted to my phone by now. Yes, I am aware I can prepare drafts and post them on Mondays as not to miss my schedule, but I decided not to put this pressure on myself. I don't want leave my family and run into internet cafe to work (I have done this in the past, and believe me, everything that can go wrong, does on such occasions) The place I will be staying at does not have wi-fi. Hard to believe, I know, but thanks God these places still exist and I am looking forward to my digital detox.

Wish me luck and see you shortly! Try not to miss me too much, but be sure of this, I will be back with a bang! Love you all.


Xo,
Renata.

No comments:

Post a Comment