|ISUN Skincare Herbal Shea Butter Review|
- as a body butter
- instead of the face balm to protect you from harsh elements
- as a hand cream and cuticle cream too
- as a lip balm or a mask (slather it on and leave overnight)
- for babies bottoms to treat rashes
- to soothe irritated skin (I have dermatitis and I can attest to that)
- for pregnant ladies to avoid stretch marks
- as a foot cream
- rub a bit on your palms and smooth flyways and frizzy hair (use small amount though) and on the ends of your hair
- after sun exposure to calm and soothe the skin (that's right, I use shea body butters in the summer too, it is not only for winter)
- on sore/raw noses during flu
- this is unusual, but I use it as an eye shadow primer - it is wonderful to make the shadows stick!
- on scars to make them heal quicker
- it also makes a great hair mask and scalp mask
FOLLOW ME ON
* source for the shea butter studies.
Enjoy my content? A tip into my PayPal Tip Jar - will get You my eternal gratitude and more awesome green beauty reviews Your way! I weed out all the greenwashing products so You won't have to.