Thursday, July 6, 2017

Gone To Live A Little

Gone To Live A Little

Hi Lovelies,

 


Hey my beautiful readers! From tomorrow I am unplugging for about a month because I am flying over to take care of my mother, who is battling breast cancer. She is post operation and mid chemo, and has lots of side effects like dizziness, nausea, hair loss, you name it. I cried my eyes out about it because this and the following radiation will kill her more than a cancer itself, but that was not my decision to make, and while she went the traditional route, I dove deep into all natural cures. While I learned a lot, I want to know more, so if you are cancer survivor or know one and you are into natural treatments, please please please let me know what to do and how to help her? My email is green.life.in.dublin@gmail.com or please DM me on Instagram if you don't want to leave a public comment. I am interested in supplements, essential oils, teas, tinctures, you name it, I want to know about it. It would be especially helpful if you could give me exact details of what and when to take. Thankfully I persuaded her to give up sugar, meat, white flour, dairy and alcohol and she took it on board. She is practically a vegan now but is really struggling because she hates veggies and can't find replacements for anything. She lives in a small town in the middle of nowhere, and while they have an eco shop, they carry none of the dairy replacements and only one type of horrible nut milk, so it is not like she can go into Wholefoods or the like and choose whatever she fancies. I think I will be able to help her with the diet part, but I want to help more, and that is exactly why I am reaching out to you guys here. Any tips? Please, pretty please?
I am interested in solid tips on what to take, when, how many times a day, as in daily/weekly plans if you wish. Please don't say "watch The Truth About Cancer or Sacred Plan" because I've done it already; or anything vague like "she could use frankincense".
 
Thanks so much in advance! 
 
Kiss and hug your loved ones tightly today and say how much you love them! 

That is all for today, see you in a month.
Lots of Love,
Renata.

No comments:

Post a Comment